Fairmas GmbH, based in Berlin, develops web-based solutions for financial planning, controlling and management reporting as well as daily benchmarking (only in Germany) especially for the hotel industry. Fairmas software solutions can be easily integrated into the hotels' existing IT software environment, and the automated data transfer with all major property management systems (PMS), accounting and document management systems takes place via interfaces. Currently, more than 11,000 users in over 4,000 hotels worldwide work with Fairmas software solutions - from globally operating chain hotels to leisure hotels and privately managed establishments. The company, founded more than 15 years ago, has thus established itself as a strong partner for the hotel industry. Experienced managers from the industry secure the hotel industry know-how, while a team of 43 hotel and IT specialists ensures that the products are constantly being developed and improved.
FairPlanner is the web-based P&L planning and controlling software designed especially for the hotel industry for their simplified and efficient financial planning.
The common interface forms the bridge between the hotel-specific financial planning and controlling process according to an individually selectable chart of accounts (such as the hotel industry standard USALI), and the legal requirements for the preparation of individual and consolidated financial statements.
- KPI-driven hotel management based on a freely selectable and uniform P&L chart of accounts (e.g. according to USALI)
- Integrated reporting system to gain the best possible insights with data visualization, ready for automatic email dispatch
- Easy consolidation for the different management levels
- Automated data integration and data exchange with third parties via interfaces
- Collaboration & comment function
- Cost and time savings through standardization of the entire planning and reporting process (e.g. Budget, Forecast, Month-End)
- Automatic data exchange via interfaces to accounting systems, PMS, RMS, DMS, BI, etc.
- Flexible planning scenarios (budget, forecast, whatif, drilldown, breakdown grid)
- Customer-specific hotel P&L (e.g. USALI) as a basis for key figures and extensive reporting with clear graphics, export function (PDF, Excel) and automatic email dispatch
- Flexible consolidation at group level, by hotel brand, region, etc. and with flexible currency conversion
- Plan-actual comparison with daily updated values directly from accounting and PMS via interface
- Automatic planning function using a driver, calculated either with absolute values or percentages
- Personnel cost planning according to staffing plan (optional)
- Workflow management and comment function for better collaboration
- Easy to integrate: PickupTracking, the monitoring tool for today's pickups and the next 365 days in advance, and Advanced Revenue Planner for revenue planning and control of all hotel departments.