GUS ERP GmbH
GUS ERP GmbH, GUS Nordic ApS and GUS Schweiz AG we provide a web-based ERP business solution that includes all industry functionalities and meets regulatory requirements.
The GUS companies are members of the GUS Group, which develops and implements fully integrated software solutions for the process industry (pharmaceuticals, medical technology, chemicals, cosmetics, food, food trade).
GUS group’s product portfolio covers the entire business cycle – from Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Producer Clearing Systems (PCS), Sales Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), Quality Management, Finance/Controlling and Business Intelligence to Management including archiving.
More than 660 employees in the GUS Group assist more than 1,900 mostly medium-sized customer companies as well as groups of companies and public authorities.
Our GUS-OS ERP is a fully integrated ERP system for the process industry and logistics.
GUS-OS Finance as integral part of the GUS-OS Suite is integrated with Lucanet to support financial consolidation and performance management.
- High process reliability with a separate workflow engine
- High customization efficiency based on around 1,000 pre-configured sub-processes
- High forecast accuracy through integrated business planning
- Freedom of choice in operation– on premises, in the cloud or hybrid
- Lightweight – 100 % browser-compatible
- Planning & Forecast
- BI & Controlling
- Finance & Accounting
- Life Cycle Management
- Sales Management
- Integration// Workflowmanagement